Champion Gel Polish Top Coat
This Top Coat is especially developed for the Champion Gel Polishes. The Champion Gel Polish Top Coat is highly flexible and doesn’t leave a tacky layer after polymerisation. No need to file the shine before soaking-off.
• Leaves no sticky layer
• Superior high shine
• Low visocity, can be bottled
• Easy soak-off within 10 minutes without filing
STEP BY STEP
• Prepare the nail according to the standard scheme.
• Use D3000 Nail Fresh to dehydrate the nail and remove any debris.
• Apply a thin layer of acid-free primer (D4020 Acid Free Bonder) and let it completely dry in the air, for about 30 seconds.
• Apply a thin layer of Champion Gel Polish Base Coat 2.0 by rubbing it well into the nail, and cure 2 minutes under UV lamp / 60 seconds under LED lamp.
• Apply the color of Champion Gel Polish, in 2 layers. Cure each layer 2 minutes under UV lamp / 60 seconds under LED lamp.
• Apply Champion Gel Polish Top Coat. Cure 2 minutes under UV lamp / 60 seconds under LED lamp.